Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Qmt Quiz!!!!

Salam to everyone..i hope everyone has a good day today..its tuesday!!!which means i've only one class,arabic class at 2.00pm..i pretty love this subject and very enjoy in this class..i know arabic is very difficult subject for certain people here because this is not our language..we are malaysian!!!so, we were using malay and english language here....but for me,i didn't have any problem with this subject because i start to learn this language since my high school..i woke up at 9.45am because i've Qmt quiz at 10am..yeah,i already took this quiz.Actually,the question it's not difficult for me..but I haven't enought time to completed that question..only 30 seconds to finish 3 question??lol...if the question too short its ok for me..but for finish one question it took my time 15 minutes like that,thats mean i just answer question 1 n 2 only..oh god!!it sucks!please help me God to pass this paper..amin

No comments: