Monday, March 9, 2009

hello again!!!

I haven't written in a really long time because i've been busy with my study,quiz,test,assignment and many more.My final examination will be start on 20 April,so i don't have many time to huhahuha(~.^) anymore,i just want to focus on my study..chaiyok2x nieda!!nieda boleh!!..so far,all of my syllabus going fine..i dun have any problem at all..maybe for certain subject like qmt@statistic..always failed whether quiz or test!!!i can clearly say that i really love calculation compared than reading like mgt subject..I still remember when I was in part 1,i've taken MAT140@mathematics for business subject..I can say that i've never failed a quiz or test in that class.I just said I passed them.Because I over study for test and quizzes that are so simple,my performance somewhat sucks in that class.For this exam i did,I guess what most would call cramming.Personally,i did,but not so much..I can proud when I got B+ in this paper..it was not easy for student to got grade between A+ to B+ unless when they were attempt to got it..what the different of between statistic216 and mat140??both of them is calculation..but why oh why when i got my mark,it was not always satisfy myself huh??final examination just around the corner,i must pushed myself harder..actually,it was not really difficult subject..maybe i did a lot of mistake,yeah..careless mistake!!!and starting from now,i must to do a lot of exercises and revision..for people out there,wish me luck(^.^)

No comments: