Saturday, June 27, 2009

The king of pop was gone?!

I jst sitting around while watchin d television,and suddenly i've been told by my sister that michael jackson ws die.OMG!i was shocked man,the King of pop is dead??!i thought it was the rumours..but when i find out it was true..even i'm not a big fan of him,but i know a bit of his songs like beat it,billie jean,thriller,bad and you rock my world..He was a professional entertainer,people adore him!!the death of michael jackson is unexpected!!michael,you were indeed a great guy, your sudden death came as a big shock to the whole world especially your fans..may God bless ur soul and rest in peace..you're a legand and will never be forgotten!!~MY CONDOLENCES TO THE JACKSON FAMILY~



2 comments:

Ruh-u meyyit said...

Sarı çiçek,
Hazan gelir, kış olur, başka baharda açarsın yine
Arzular belki bir kul, ol Rahim alır seni Cennet’ine

Ruh-u meyyit said...

nieda syaheizy I wrote turkish.So pass by my blog thank you..