Monday, January 26, 2009

Behind The Scene

Salam to everyone..This is my first post in this blog.Actually I create this blog because of my bel's lecturer,madam Nurul command us to do this...Create our own blog???Owhh god!It sucks!!!I know this sound crazy because I am not really usual of this..but in the end,I realize that it's not too hard for me..like malay proverb said,"ala bisa tegal biasa"..Sorry madam because I'm using a bit of malay words,ngeeee(^.~)..this is a good way to improve English too...am i right??yeah..absolutely right,hehehe..thanks for your brilliant idea.Where to begin i don't know..But I can only attempt to describe to all about my background life and let all know more about myself.My full name is Siti Hasnida bt Hadzir.My nickname is Nieda.This is what all my friends call me.I am 20 years old and officially full time study.I was born on 7 January 1989(already passed in 3 weeks ago),hehe..in that day,i got a very delicious chocolate cake from my beloved mom.Thanks mom,i love u so much..thanks to my dad,sisters and friends too because gave me a wishes and presents.
I was grew up in Shah Alam but currently living in Klang,Selangor.I like to reading,mostly novels..I intend to be a authoress one day and create my own novels.I hope that can be a real dream..my favourite author is Habiburrahman El-Shirazy because he was probably the best ever damn author that I ever encounter..and other things that you all must to know about me..I'm a nice person actually.If u get to know me,you'll hopefully come to realize that..and i am a very loyal person..but i don't have any special bf now,seriously!!i am not interested about that for this moment,huhu...
I want to focus on my study first.Study,study n study..go go nieda!!!I also a great listener(maybe)..so if anybody have a problem,u can come and see me..I try to be a good listener for all.I love to joke around have fun as well.I'm an open minded person..i accept people for who they are,no matter what as long as they're good people.I'm outgoing..so i look forward to meeting new people and making some good friends.I love my family and all my friends..muaahhhhh2x!!!!(^.~)

No comments: