Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm gonna miss home..but I had a great mid semester break!!

Salam to everyone..I can clearly say that this week has gone by fast!So fast that it only feels like i've been home for three days..So far,my break is going just fine..and tomorrow i will return my hostel after one week on holiday for my mid semester break..when I was packing my bags yesterday night,i almost cried!!i don't know why..yeah,i know this sound crazy..but i gonna miss my lovely family,my cutest cats,my sweety hamster,my wonderful parrot,my beautiful home and so on...that's unbelievable!!but it's true(^.~)..actually my class will be start on tuesday,but i must to come back one day early because i've group assignment that we must to be done..
yeahhh,before i forgot..tomorrow is The Federal Territory Day(Hari Wilayah) for Kuala lumpur,Labuan and Putrajaya..because of tomorrow is sunday,so our holiday will be postpone on monday..even i'm not living at three of these state,but my college was located at KL..so,i got some more relax in that day..holaaa~

No comments: